PayPal account is very useful, so if you have then it is good for you. PayPal account is a virtual payment system which works in the whole world. The members can purchase anything from worldwide. This account can also be used to send money to other peoples who live far from you. If you are a merchant, it is not difficult to make your own payment. However, it is useful to know how can you make PayPal account without Credit Card 2019? If you also want PayPal account then check out the post we will tell you how you can make the account without Credit Card?
How to Make a PayPal Account without Credit Card 2019
Methods to Make PayPal Account without Credit Card 2019
Before we see how to make PayPal Account without a credit card it is important to know the features of linking PayPal Account to credit card account. While making a payment using the payment processor, some amount of money will be out of an account balance. If your balance is less than the amount required to make a payment, the remaining payment will be charged to the card. If not the user won’t be able to do the payment.
ALSO READ: Free Credit Card Numbers that work 2019
Now let us know how to make PayPal account without credit card 2019. It is important as money account is required for transactions, especially for money transfer. Let us check out methods to make PayPal account.
1. Using Debit Card and Bank Account
If you do not have a credit card or if you don’t want to use your credit card to PayPal account, then you can use the bank account or debit card. Even the bank account or debit card works in the same manner as a credit card. Follow the steps to make an account using a bank account and debit card.
- First, go to PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/
- There click on Sign Up which is at the right corner of Webpage.
- Choose from the two options of “Buy with PayPal” or “Receive Payments with PayPal”.
- From the list choose Region
- Enter your Email address and password
- Click on Continue
- Fill in the personal information like name, Phone Number, Address
- Now, fill the debit card or bank account information
- Choose to apply for PayPal credit or not
- Confirm the email by clicking on “Activate My Account” written on confirmation email by PayPal
- Now the PayPal account can be used once you receive confirmation of account linkage.
2. Omit Card and Bank Account Information During Registration
Filling the card and bank account information to register in PayPal account is an optional step. The user has own wish to do this step.
- First, go to PayPal’s website and open it. https://www.paypal.com/
- Now, click on Sign Up which is on the right corner of the Webpage
- Choose from “Buy with PayPal” or “Receive Payments with PayPal”. Depends on the main thing of creating an account.
- Select the region from the list
- Enter your email address and password which will be used as login credentials in the future.
- Click on Continue
- Now, fill all the personal information like Name, Phone number, Address
- It will ask to fill the information of Credit or Debit card, there click on “I’d rather link my bank first”.
- When it asks to fill bank information click on “I’ll link my bank later”.
- Now, choose whether to apply for PayPal credit or not
- Open the registered email
- Click on “Activate My Account” written on confirmation email sent by PayPal.
- That’s it! PayPal account is ready to use.